Friday, October 9, 2009

FREDERIC STATES SALON santa monica

Locks of Lust.
The other day I stepped into Frederic States salon, only blocks away from the ocean in Santa Monica. There I was blessed to have an all natural conditioning treatment and blow out by Frederic, Himself. With Frederic's touch (and natural hair products of course) My hair was back to life and shinier than ever!

" I use vegetable based products, natural can be too gentle and will not work to cover grey hair. I use vegetable based because I love the sheen and healthiness it brings to the hair.

My favorite product is the spray in hydration by Phyto.

The secret to healthy hair is your diet, everything comes from within.

My motto "don't wash your hair" "

- Frederic


Beautiful healty hair... Priceless.
Here are some Coupons, take one and pass it on.









1 comment:

Siana said...

Great post Mallory :)